Hollis 200LX + DCX Regulators
The 200LX + DCX Regulator is Hollis' flagship regulator; designed for extreme environments. Every feature and detail of this product provides you with the confidence of 40 years of manufacturing life support systems. The 200LX can be converted from a right-handed to left-handed hose configuration, in a manner of minutes without the use of specialty tools or calibration. The valve and every other metal component of the 200LX is “PVD” Industrial Plated, added to outperform and outlast any other regulator finish.
All LX regulators come standard with Lifetime Warranty, 2 Year Service Interval and Free Parts for Life.
- Pneumatically balanced PVD plated brass valve results in smooth, easy breathing
- Reversible demand valve, can be converted from right-handed hose configuration to left-handed hose configuration
- Diver adjustable inhalation knob, allows diver to customize inhalation effort
- Adjustable Dive/Pre-Dive switch: Large Venturi lever has a soft rubber grip, which makes it easy to locate and use
- Ergonomic exhaust channels bubbles away from field of view and reduces exhaust effort
- Improved orthodontic mouthpiece with dual color tabs
- PVD plated stainless steel metal ring, adjustable knob and Dive/Pre-Dive end cap
- MiFlex® braided hose
- Din or Yoke options available
- Paired with the new DCX 1st stage
- Lifetime Warranty
- Free Parts for Life
- 2-Year Service Interval with Inspection