Atomic Aquatics Z3 Regulator
“Turning in performance stats that rank right up with the T3 — and coming in at about a third of the cost — earned the Z3 this year’s Best Buy nod in the Over £400 category.”
Regulators – ScubaLab, 2013
If you need help choosing the right regulator for you then read our 'Dummies Guide to Choosing the Right Regulator'.
The “Z” designation is represented by the use of Zirconium as plating material for the precision machined Brass valve body. Atomic developed a Zirconium over Chrome over Brass plating process to deliver corrosion-resistance 3-4 times that of conventional chrome plating. The Z Series second stage lever, orifice and spring are Titanium.
Ominous. Stealthy. Serious.
Designing affordability doesn’t mean using shortcuts
The Z Series is our most compact and economical regulator system. But its rare combination of performance, ergonomics and materials is unmatched by competitors at any price. The Z Series gives divers the assurance of the same Limited Lifetime Warranty as all Atomic regulators. The all-black styling of the Z3 makes a dramatic statement, or add a splash of color with an optional accent kit.
- First stage materials are chrome plated Brass and 316 Stainless Steel
- Atomic Jet Seat high-flow piston first stage
- Optional factory-sealed first stage to prevent outside contamination such as silt and sand
- Nitrox ready for mixtures up to 40%
- First stage ports available in 2 HP fixed / 7 LP on fixed cap
- Second stage components are made of precision machined Brass with Zirconium plating and Titanium
- Z3 has a Black-PVD-coated Atomic Comfort Swivel
- Patented Atomic Seat Saving Orifice (Titanium)
- Patented Atomic Automatic Flow Control (AFC)
- Rapid adjustment knob for manual second stage de-tuning in special situations
- A new high-flow second stage case that significantly lowers breathing effort at any depth from shallow water to beyond the limits
- Dual material second stage cover enables entire front to be used for purge
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs
- 2 year/300 dive service interval
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – not contingent on proof of service