Blizzard 4mm Drysuit - Women's
Aqua Lung Blizzard 4mm Dry Suit - Women's
The Blizzard drysuit is Aqua Lung’s ideal entry-level drysuit - it comes with a high level of quality matched by equally good looks. The re-designed Blizzard now includes a new cargo pocket with a large opening and an integrated mesh drain panel. The drysuit is constructed with compressed 4mm neoprene to limit the extra buoyancy and keep its thickness even at depth, and it comes with very technical and comfortable suspenders.
- Environmentally friendly features: neoprene free of P.A.H. (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons), made from a non-petroleum based material and has REACH (European Union standards) approved thread. The neoprene is now produced with recycled black carbon.
- Compressed 4mm neoprene used on the entire suit gives warmth, keep its thickness even in deep dives and limits any excess buoyancy.
- Fast-drying plush lining on the inside torso to optimize warmth and comfort
- Double neoprene collar with Hook and Loop tab for better adjustment
- Neoprene wrist cuff
- Taped seems on all the inside for water blocking integrity.
- Non-slip prints on shoulders helps to keep the BC shoulder straps in place.
- The improved Powertex reinforcement panels allow increased flexibility while offering excellent abrasion resistance.
- The separate hood offers a face seal to limit water entry, and G2 Vent Technology allows any trapped air bubbles to exit while keeping cold water out.
- The new cargo pocket offers a wide opening and a mesh bottom panel.
- Elastic suspenders including a 3D mesh back pad and a neoprene chest pocket for personal gear.
- Comes in a mesh bag