Hudson 2-piece Wetsuit
Aqua Lung Hudson 2-piece Wetsuit
The redesigned Hudson two-piece wetsuit honours its legacy as a great suit for adventure seekers while providing an improved fit and increased comfort. With the double layer of the jacket and long john providing a combined thickness of 12mm-14mm thermoprotection, plus exceptional cuff seals, the Hudson provides you with maximum warmth. And, with prebent arms and knees and the AquaFlex 4-way super-stretch neoprene, flexibility and range of movement are maximized as well.
• Environment-friendly features: neoprene free of P.A.H. (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons), made from a non-petroleum based material, REACH (European Union standards).
• 7mm AquaFlex neoprene provides warmth as well as substantial 4-way flexibility
• No-slip prints on shoulders and hips provide added protection and help keep the BC shoulder straps in place. The wrist graphics help keep your computer where you want it to be.
• The outer nylon material is resistant to abrasions and VelcroTM snags due to the tighter weave to keep your suit looking good!
• The inner material is ultra soft making these suits easy to don and doff.
• An improved Powertex kneepad offers increased flexibility and excellent abrasion resistance.
• Pre-bent anatomic legs and arms provide a more comfortable fit and reduce bunching of material at the joints.
• The attached hood offers a face seal to limit water entry and G2 Vent Technology that allows trapped regulator exhaust bubbles to exit while keeping cold water out.
• The crotch strap is clipped to the bottom front jacket with 2 lock buttons.