Sola FX Semi-Dry suit
Aqua Lung Sola FX Semi-Dry Suit
The Sola FX is Aqua Lung’s most advanced wetsuit, with unique features like an integrated hood and internal arm and leg cuffs. Sola FX suits include Aqua Lung’s X-Tend cuffs which provide a durable finish at the cuffs of the arms and legs while also providing maximum stretch. It is made of materials with environmentally-friendly features such as the non-P.A.H. (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons) neoprene, water-based adhesives, dope dyed fabrics and recycled carbons. These unique tailored designs for men and women provide maximum warmth, thanks to the integrated chest, back and head thermal pads, combined with the 8mm torso and 7mm arms and legs.
• X-tend cuff technology provides a finished look without sacrificing stretch by removing restrictive edge tape.
• Environmentally-friendly features: neoprene free of P.A.H. (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons), made from a non-petroleum based material, and REACH (European Union standards) approved, water-based glues, dope dyed fabrics, responsibly harvested lime and fully recycled carbon.
• 8mm AquaFlex neoprene used in the torso with 7mm AquaFlex neoprene on the legs and arms for added flexibility.
• Chest, back and head thermal pads
• Liquid Fusion Seam Technology with reinforcing patches on the inside at seam junctions enhances the durability and integrity of the seams.
• The suit has an across-the-chest “Plasmaloc” zipper with tighter tolerances and a unique integrated tooth design that makes the zipper more water resistant. This minimizes water exchange and allows you to remain warm throughout your dive.
• Silicone no-slip shoulder features provide added protection and helps to keep the BC shoulder straps in place.
• A water dam covers the neck and shoulders, providing an additional layer of thermal protection against any water entering through the zipper.
• “Skin-in” gasket seals at the forearms and calves minimize water entry. • Lower back pad helps keep water out.
• The outer nylon material is resistant to abrasions and Hook and LoopTM snags due to the tighter weave.
• The inner material is ultra-soft making these suits easy to put on and take off.
• An improved Powertex kneepad offers increased flexibility while offering excellent abrasion resistance.
• Pre-bent anatomical legs and arms provide a more comfortable fit and reduce bunching of material at the joints.
• The attached hood offers our G2 Vent Technology, allowing any trapped air bubbles to exit while keeping cold water out.