D6i Novo Zulu + USB Computer
SUUNTO D6i ZULU COMPUTER
A ROBUST DIVE COMPUTER WITH A DIGITAL COMPASS IN A STEEL CASING WITH EXTREMELY DURABLE ZULU STRAP
The new, refined Suunto D6i Novo Zulu is a watch-sized dive computer for those who take their diving seriously. Including a tilt-compensated digital compass and wireless air integration, Suunto D6i is in favour with professional divers.
The extremely durable Zulu strap, originally designed for military use, can take heavy-duty wear and tear and is widely trusted by professional divers. Easy to adjust on wetsuit but also most comfortable around wrist when not diving.
• 5 modes including freediving
• Gas-switching between up to 3 gases
• 3D compass, optional wireless air integration
• Suunto RGBM
• Steel case and sapphire crystal glass with antireflective coating
• Full continuous decompression algorithm - Suunto RGBM
• Gas-switching between up to three gases
• Five modes: air, nitrox, gauge, free and off
• Innovative apnea timer, and a timer in air/nitrox modes
• Integrated tilt-compensated 3D digital compass
• Updateable firmware
• ptional wireless air integration – current cylinder pressure, remaining air time
• Built-in dive planner
• Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your PC/Mac using Suunto DM5 software
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
Suunto D6i Novo Zulu with Zulu strap, D-series USB cable, safety leaflet, quick guide, dive legal leaflet with warranty information and Suunto logo sticker.