X-PERT Z-3 Zoom Fins
TUSA X-Pert Z-3 Zoom
Over 5 years of research and development brought the highly regarded and best-selling SF-8 X-Pert Zoom split fin to market in 2003. TUSA redefines the fin market again with the introduction of the SF-15 X-Pert Zoom Z3.
- Three material design for increased performance compared to standard split fins
- Patented 27° Angled Blade Design
- Enhanced propeller-fin technology optimizes efficiency
- Multi-compound foot pocket increases power transfer to the fin blade
- Reinforced side-rails decrease blade separation increasing stability and kick-style versatility
- Optimized blade scoops increase water channeling
- Innovative hydrofoil design that produces forward motion (propulsion) with less effort
- 10% longer blade than SF-8 for enhanced propeller effect
- TUSA patented EZ Strap and buckle system
- Colours: Black (BK), Cobalt Blue (CBL), Flash Yellow (FY), Metallic Red (MDR), Pearlescent Pink (PP), White (WH)
ANGLED BLADE DESIGN (A.B.D.)
The Angled Blade Design accommodates for this anatomical characteristic and ensures maximum efficiency throughout the kicking cycle.
EZ STRAP AND BUCKLE SYSTEM
TUSA’s EZ strap and Buckle System allows fins to be quickly and easily adjusted with minimal effort. Adjustment can be made while the fins are worn, allowing for a precise fit and ease of removal when necessary.
TUSA’s advanced split fins employ Propeller-Fin™ Technology, which delivers ultra-high performance with a low amplitude rapid flutter kick. As the fin moves through the water its two wing-shaped surfaces create lift and forward propulsion like a propeller. Efficiency is increased while drag and effort is reduced.
|Size||Length (ins)||Length (mm)||US Male||US Female||European||cm|
|SF-15||X-Pert Z-3 Zoom||S||22.8||578||5-7||6.5-8.5||38-40||23-26|