TUSA Freedom CEOS Mask
TUSA Freedom CEOS Mask
The TUSA Ceos is a low-profile low volume two window mask that features the newly developed and revolutionary Freedom Technology delivering superior fit, comfort and performance. The Ceos is one of the first next generation TUSA masks offering this innovative new technology combined with superior design, build quality, materials and frame construction.
PRESCRIPTION LENSES AVAILABLE
- Low profile, low-volume 2-window teardrop design
- Equipped with Freedom Technology
- Skirt mounted Quick-Adjust Buckle System
- Round-edge skirt for maximum fit and comfort
- 3-D strap for ideal anatomical fit
- Accepts MC-7500 Corrective Lenses and ML-7500S AR/UV lenses
- Black Silicone: Black/Black (QB-BK), Black/Fishtail Blue (QB-FB), Black/Flash Yellow (QB-FY), Black/Hot Pink (QB-HP), Black/Metallic Dark Red (QB-MDR), Black/Metallic Silver (QB-MS), Black/Ocean Green (QB-OG), Black/Siesta Green (QB-SG)
- Indigo Silicone: Indigo (QID-ID)
Freedom Technology is a set of technologies to enhance fit and performance exclusive to TUSA. Freedom model masks feature a dimpled skirt surface with varied silicone thicknesses and stability ridges in addition to a proprietary low-friction skirt surface on the fitting line.
3-D MASK STRAP
TUSA’s patented 3D Strap is a true three-dimensional design that snugly fits against the head’s natural curvature. The 3D strap offers unprecedented comfort and fit, unlike standard flat mask straps.
ANTI-REFLECTIVE (A/R) LENS TREATMENT
TUSA’s Anti-Reflective (A/R) Lens Treatment decreases internal and external reflected light. This reduction increases light transmission to 95% resulting in significantly enhanced color, clarity, contrast and better overall vision underwater.
CRYSTALVIEW OPTICAL GLASS
CrystalView optical glass lenses provide superior clarity, color and transmission of light over standard glass lenses used by the competition. Up to 15% of available light can be lost with a standard glass lens due to impurities and reflectivity. TUSA’s CrystalView lenses transmit up to 95% of available light to the diver for clear crisp vision. CrystalView lenses are used in all PRO models masks
Fourth Element is dedicated to making the best gear for your adventures, from award winning drysuits and wetsuits to swimwear and rash guards.
XDEEP has truly redefined scuba diving gear by offering diving products with the right attitude.