Aqua Lung Xscape 4/3mm Full Suit
Aqua Lung Xscape 4/3mm Full Suit (Men)
The Xscape wetsuits offer enhanced comfort for warm waters between 20 and 28C. Thanks to the flexible and lightweight material, these 4/3mm wetsuits can also be used for snorkelling, freediving, paddling or any other ocean sport you love.
These Aqua Lung wetsuits use revolutionary Yulex instead of neoprene. This composite material is made of naturally rubber core layer, laminated with water-based glue and a fabric made of recycled plastic bottles; our aim was to design the ultimate eco-friendly wetsuit.
- Yulex: eco-friendly & neoprene-free composite material
- XFlex polyester fabric made of recycled plastic bottles
- ThermoShield chest panel
- Supratex kneepads
- Manufactured using double-glued, double-thread stitched seams. All the seams inside the suit are sealed to stop them from bursting, making them long-lasting and unbelievably comfortable.
- Ergonomic cut for improved comfort; neck collar, arms and legs are preformed for greater freedom of movement.
- Back zipper made with a double flap and silicone seals at the wrists and ankles to stop cold water from getting in and keep you warmer
- Plastic-free packaging and hangtags made from recycled cardboard
- Reusable mesh bag included for transporting your wetsuit after diving or for collecting waste.