Fourth Element Men's X-Core Vest
Fourth Element Women's X-Core Vest
The physiological response to cold stress is to reduce blood flow to the periphery and look after the body core, where it can often just be a matter of time before cold becomes the limiting factor in the safety and enjoyment of a dive. X-Core provides extreme thermal protection to the core, enabling longer, more comfortable dives. Designed to be worn under an Arctic, Arctic Expedition, Halo 3D or any other drysuit undergarment, X-Core augments thermal protection to the extent that electric heating can be avoided in many instances. It performs best over a lightweight baselayer such as J2 or Xerotherm but the X-Core can also be worn as a next to skin garment for critical core protection.
- Exceptional warmth
- Contains 76% recycled polyester
- Four-way stretch fabric for snug fit
- Perfect next to skin or over a baselayer
- Fast wicking fabric keeps wearer drier and warmer
- Heavyweight Polartec® Power Stretch®
- Blue Sign® and Oeko-Tex® certified
- Odour resistant
- Machine washable
- 92% Polyester
- 8% Elastane (76% recycled polyester)
- Machine washable.
Fourth Element is dedicated to making the best gear for your adventures, from award winning drysuits and wetsuits to swimwear and rash guards.
XDEEP has truly redefined scuba diving gear by offering diving products with the right attitude.