Atomic Aquatics T3 Regulator
The evolution of elite engineering.
The T3 forges a new Titanium standard as the absolute finest regulator you can own, regardless of price. The T3 is Atomic's signature regulator, providing you unprecedented reliability and performance. Amazing light weight and dependable materials makes it the perfect choice for travel. You’ll dive confidently in exotic locations, where service is hard to find.
If you need help choosing the right regulator for you then read our 'Dummies Guide to Choosing the Right Regulator'.
- 3-Year / 300-Dive Service Interval Non-contingent Lifetime Warranty – Dive more and wait longer between recommended servicing. The Lifetime Warranty is not contingent on service.
- LIGHTER component parts - The first-stage yoke is designed using minimal material. All second-stage component parts have been optimized to make the T3 the lightest regulator in the world.
- First and second stage components are precision-machined from solid titanium billet.
- Patented all-titanium “comfort” swivel with Black PVD coating.
- High-flow second stage case and lever design significantly lowers breathing effort at any depth from shallow water to “beyond the limits.”
- PVD coated metal-accent front cover ring, lightweight adjustment knob, and AFC cover.
- Factory sealed first stage prevents outside contamination from silt and sand.
- Atomic Aquatics’ exclusive “Jet Seat” first stage high flow piston
- Deluxe padded travel bag
- Nitrox ready up to 40%
- Patented Atomic Aquatics “Seat Saving Orifice”
- Patented Automatic Flow Control (AFC)Designed For Challenging Conditions
Engineered by Atomic for specialty diving – rec or tech
The M1 has an expanded performance range to meet almost any diving condition imaginable, whether Recreational or Technical. Accomplished specialty divers will appreciate this regulator designed to fulfill virtually any need or diving scenario. The M1 is built on the same platform as the world acclaimed T2 and B2 regulators.
- Factory ready for Nitrox to 50% or oxygen mixes to 80% when special guidelines are followed
- First stage materials are chrome plated Brass for the body and Monel for key internal components
- Atomic Jet Seat high-flow piston first stage
- Freeze protected factory-sealed first stage also prevents contamination such as silt and sand
- First stage ports: 2 HP fixed / 5 LP on swivel cap
- Patented Atomic “Seat Saving” Orifice (Titanium)
- Patented Atomic Automatic Flow Control (AFC)
- Soft overmolded Rapid adjustment knob for manual second stage de-tuning in special situations
- All-Titanium Atomic Comfort Swivel standard on all T3 regulators with Black PVD coating
- High-flow second stage case and magnum lever design that significantly lowers breathing effort at any depth from shallow water to beyond the limits.
- Dual material second stage cover enables entire front to be used for purge
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs
- Metal-accented front cover ring
- Deluxe padded travel bag
- 3 year / 300 dive service interval
- Limited Lifetime metal parts Warranty – not contingent on proof of annual service
- Combined weight of the Atomic T3 First & Second Stage is under 1.7 lbs. (yoke version)