Apeks Luna Mini Torch
Apeks Luna Mini Torch
When slicing through the dark is your primary mission, the Apeks Luna range of torches will fill you with the reassurance you need and the intensity of light you demand. This exclusive range of British built torches sets a new standard in subaquatic illumination.
The Luna Mini is a compact torch that packs a punch. With 1000 lumens max output, three power settings offering up to 6 hours run time and a USB rechargeable battery, it ticks all the boxes for both a primary and back up torch. With a marine grade aluminium casing and available in 4 colours, this lightweight torch is perfect for life beyond diving too.
Apeks Luna Mini Torch Benefits
- Compact and lightweight - can be used as both a primary or back up torch.
- Choose your power settings to optimise run time, low, medium or high power.
- ITM (Intelligent Thermal Management) - Patented circuitry within the light reduces power to the LEDs if they go beyond the optimum temperature, keeping the light as efficient as possible to maximise output and battery capacity. Once the light has cooled, the power is automatically restored.
- No need to open the torch to recharge the battery, which reduces the possibility of leaks.
- Features a dedicated SOS Strobe for emergency use in or out of the water
- Supplied in an Apeks branded reusable zippered case to protect the torch during storage and travel.
- Multi-use - ideal for camping trips or keeping in your car in case of emergencies.
Apeks Luna Mini Torch Features
- Factory sealed casing machined from marine grade aluminium
- SOS strobe
- Supplied in a protective zippered case
- Supplied with a wrist lanyard
- Available in 4 colours - orange, green, purple and grey.
- Plastic free packaging
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- LED Configuration: 1 x White XPL2
- Lumens: Max 1000
- 16degree Spot beam angle
- Battery: 3400 mAh Lithium-Ion
- Runtime: High 1.5 hrs, Medium 3hrs, Low 6hrs
- Rechargeable: Through Case USB
- Charge Time: 4hrs
- Weight: 113g
- Marine Grade Anodised 6063 Aluminium
- Water Resistance IPX8 100m
- Length: 107mm
- Head Diameter: 32mm
Fourth Element is dedicated to making the best gear for your adventures, from award winning drysuits and wetsuits to swimwear and rash guards.
XDEEP has truly redefined scuba diving gear by offering diving products with the right attitude.