EON Steel Computer
SUUNTO EON STEEL COMPUTER
THE FULLY CUSTOMISABLE DIVE COMPUTER WITH A BRIGHT COLOUR SCREEN AND EXTREMELY DURABLE CONSTRUCTION
EXPLORE MORE – FULL CUSTOMISATION
A new era in Suunto dive computers has begun. With insight from over 75 years, Suunto introduces its next generation dive computer. The intuitive Suunto EON Steel combines advanced technology with a bright colour screen and customisable features and display to show clearly what you need. With heavy-duty housing, a stainless steel bezel, and user updatable software, Suunto EON Steel will dive with you for years to come.
Suunto focuses on dive computers so you can focus on your dive.
EASE OF USE
- Customise to match your evolving needs
- Visually intuitive, consistent presentation
- Simple, easy interaction with menus and buttons
- Bright, high contrast display for easy reading in any dive conditions
- Use with strap or bungee (included)
- Flip display
- Brushed stainless steel bezel
- Highly durable and resistant Xensation™ glass
- Robust mechanical construction
- Extensively tested and built to last
- Guaranteed to 150 m depth
- Rechargeable battery: 20-40 hours of dive time with one charge (one week at liveaboard)
FOR ALL DIVING
- Gauge/Air/Nitrox/Trimix/CCR (fixed point)
- Suunto Fused™ RGBM for maximizing dive time
- No-decompression dive planner
- Monitor multiple tank pressures with the new Suunto Tank POD
- Easy planning and customization with Suunto DM5
- Upgrade with new features
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
Suunto EON Steel, USB Cable, Quick Guide, Legal leaflet, Protective boot, Display scratch guard sticker, Bungee adapter and cord.