W1 5mm Wetsuit: Womens
WaterProof W1 5mm Wetsuit: Mens
Winner Grand Award of Design 2010
Taking on the challenge to create a front zip, fully-functional, innovative suit with enough technical features to set it apart from all its competitors – the Waterproof R&D staff welcomed the chance to create the impossible.
The mission: To create an even better suit than our award winning 20th Anniversary Waterproof collection. Could it be done? The challenge was set, the doors were locked and when they finally opened, an incredible new suit was born: the W1.
With its first appearance on the international stage, this technically advanced suit was awarded one of the most prestigious design awards in the world: the Red Dot Design Award.
The W1, with its unsurpassed quality, unique functionality and ergonomic design, impressed the judges enough to grant it the "Best of the Best" award in the Product Design category. In the company of earlier winners like Nike, Apple, Adidas and Lamborghini Waterproof is pleased to present yet another remarkable innovation to the diving community!
Interactive SIZING CHART - get the perfect fit without coming in to the store!
We proudly present Waterproof’s 25th Anniversary suit: the “W1”.
- 100% MICROCELL CR NEOPRENE - More expensive but in fact the only neoprene that really works for diving. Excellent durability and insulation far better than other Neoprene qualities, like SBR, SCR etc.
- 3D KNEEPADS - 3D moulded vulcanized rubber kneepads. Note the unique design that enables unrestricted leg movements via the "hinge effect".
- 3D SCULPTED SUIT - With pre-bent arms and legs for maximum anatomical fit.
- A SEAT THAT GRIPS - Polyurethane embossing in the back provides a non-slip grip and integrated abrasion protection.
- COMPUTER STRAP ANCHOR - To prevent the computer from slipping off your arm when gloves are removed or suit is compressed. The antislip surface makes the computer stay in place.
- DOUBLE SEALS - Generous double seals made from glide skin neoprene with zipper at arms and legs. YKK #10 Vislon zipper features a TA slider with an anti slip designed ZipGrip.
- EMBOSSED ELBOW - Embossed elbow protection with Toughtex abrasion resistance.
- FORM MOULDED HOOK AND LOOP TABS - Quality is in all the details. Moulded TPU teeth sticks only to the assigned loop part.
- GENDER SPECIFIC STYLING - Provides comfortable lift and support for the female diver.
- HIGH VISABILITY - Reflective logo on back of the neck.
- MULTI OPTIONAL PLATFORM - A unique gadget that holds a Compass as a standard.
- NECKTAB HOLDER - The NeckTab attach to the knob holder to keep tab in place in surface mode.
- SIDE ZIPPER - The opening is positioned at the side of the neck to enhance comfort and flexibility for the neck.
- SPINE PAD - 11mm thick and contoured design SpinePad features additional protection to kidney and spine areas. Inside has a place for personal marking of the suit.
- WATERDAM - Finally a working concept for hindering the water streaming down your neck and spine when moving your head. This WaterDam concept is unique for Waterproof.
- WAVE FLEX PANELS - In hollow of arms and legs provides an easier movement.
- ZIPPER PULLER - Very good grip, with or without gloves, to open and close the YKK #10 zipper. The flat design makes it disappear when you don't use it.
- ZIPPER SEAL - Open cell and closed cell neoprene on opposite sides of the zipper for an ultimate seal.
Fourth Element is dedicated to making the best gear for your adventures, from award winning drysuits and wetsuits to swimwear and rash guards.
XDEEP has truly redefined scuba diving gear by offering diving products with the right attitude.