27″ Steel Wheeled Bag
Stahlsac 27" Steel Wheeled Bag
The mid-sized Stahlsac 27″ Steel Wheeled Bag has all the same features of the 34″ model, holds everything you need for a 3-day trip, and, because it’s designed to meet airline size and weight requirements, it breezes straight through the airport.
WETDRY technology is a fully waterproof lower compartment, letting you stash saturated gear separately from your fresh-pressed best, electronics and other dry items. A breathable top compartment allows for slightly damp layers to air out, and multiple water-resistant full-zip entry points yield easy access to your possessions without ruffling the whole bag’s contents. Everything you need and little you don’t for a minimalist mission or quick dive holiday.
11.5 x 16 x 27 in.
Capacity: 5,020 cubic inches / 82L
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Built to airline size and weight requirements
- Waterproof bottom compartment for wet or dirty items
- Breathable top compartment for damp gear to air out
- Heavy-duty rail along the bottom and reinforcements with abrasion-resistant material on corners for travel toughness
- Low-Profile frame system reduces height for easy storage
- Replaceable frame components and wheels
- Multi-purpose changing pad with anti-slip bottom
- Quick-Access front zippered pockets
- Sturdy, comfort grab handles for easy lifting and manoeuvring
- Add-a-Bag strap to easily attach secondary bags to roller
- Bright interior lining to find small items easily
- Water-resistant zippers with sturdy pulls for protection from the elements
- Ergonomic compression straps on the outside for space saving cinching
- Combination of 630D / 420D HD fabric with DWR finish for high water resistance
- Combination of Hypalon and Tarpaulin for reinforcement and abrasion resistance on stress points
- Tough design perfect for scuba diving boats and gear
Fourth Element is dedicated to making the best gear for your adventures, from award winning drysuits and wetsuits to swimwear and rash guards.
XDEEP has truly redefined scuba diving gear by offering diving products with the right attitude.